Heartfelt Dreams Foundation very much appreciates all of the participants and donors who supported our Heart Within A Heart Caring Virtual 5K (August 1 – October 31, 2020). Your contributions assist congenital heart disease patients receive the specialized medical care needed for their life long condition.
August 1- October 31, 2020
Your Support = Our Impact
- Phone and email support to CHD patients and families.
- Grants to patients and families to help them pay for travel expenses so they may access a specialty Congenital Heart Defect Center.
- Endowed Scholarship to Massachusetts General Hospital cardiac nurses to further their knowledge of working with adults living with CHD.
- Grant to Massachusetts General Hospital to fund ongoing medical education programs for cardiology and CHD. Live webinars to educate cardiac medical professionals about adults living with CHD, presented by specialized cardiologists.
- Award Annual Academic Nursing Scholarship to support cardiac care nurses.
- Support for the HOPE registry, first and only prospective American registry for pregnant women with heart disease. Though maternal mortality is decreasing in most of the world, it is increasing in the United States.